CENT Credit Union
History of Our Company
Mercy Family Credit Union (formerly St. Joseph Mercy Hospital Employees Credit Union) was chartered February 15th, 1965.
On July 1st, 1998, City Employees Credit Union (chartered December 27th, 1930) merged into Mercy Family Credit Union to form Mercy-City Family Credit Union.
On February 1st, 2004, Lehigh Employees Credit Union (chartered October 6th, 1941) merged into Mercy-City-Family Credit Union to form Mercy-City-Lehigh Family Credit Union.
On November 1st, 2012, Government Employees Credit Union (chartered 1930) merged into the Mercy-City-Lehigh Family Credit Union to form MCLG Family Credit Union.
In January of 2015, in order to better unify the surviving credit unions, MCLG Family Credit Union changed its legal name to CENT Credit Union.
In 2015, Northwestern States Cement Employee Credit Union merged with CENT Credit Union.
On December 31, 2016, CENT announced the purchase of two new locations, The CENTer and CENT WestSide.
Donations Made to Community
Number of Loans Approved