CENT SYSTEM UPGRADE- COMING SOON!
HOW WILL THIS UPGRADE AFFECT YOU, OUR MEMBERS?
A major SYSTEM UPGRADE will be completed October 29th – October 31st. On October 29th, CENT Credit Union will be closing at 4:00 pm and will be closed the remainder of the weekend. This upgrade will allow us to be more efficient, enhance our product offerings, and personalize your experience. During the upgrade weekend, online/mobile banking, debit cards, and bill pay will be unavailable. Please have a backup payment option for purchases.
TAKE ACTION NOW!
Please update your contact information with CENT at either location.
Watch your mailbox for the “sea of green” envelopes that will start being mailed out in mid August with important information regarding the SYSTEM UPGRADE.
Click the button below to take our survey!
Robust & Reliable Online Banking:
- Tons of new features and improvements, but most importantly, stable with fewer interruptions.
New & Improved Mobile App:
- Improvements allowing you to bank on the go, even easier.
- Sign documents electronically, and avoid the hassle of coming into the branch and finding more time in the day.
Instant Text Alerts:
- Avoid surprises with text alerts when:
- You go above or below a pre-determined balance
- Specific account activity has occurred
- A specific transaction amount has posted
- Your loan payment is due or past due
Look for Green Envelope #2 in your mailbox, September:
Look for Green Envelope #1 in your mailbox, late August:
Look for mailing #1 in your mailbox, late July: